News COVID-19 Update; From A+U and Shinkenchiku-sha (28.12.20)
Our Friends and Readers,
We find ourselves in a very unexpected and unprecedented situation recently. This troubling time has called upon us at A+U and Shinkenchiku-sha to work remotely as a safety precaution. Even as we do so, we remain fully operational and committed to providing you the very best of architecture content.
As of 1 April 2020, the Japan national postal service, Japan Post, has announced the temporary suspension of acceptance and delivery delays of mail items destined to various countries/territories.
Japan Post still not receiving orders to be sent to Columbia Chile etc. the order to be send to these countries and areas made will be processed once shipping services resume.
The good news – magazines are still available for purchase through our official international partner distributors and bookstores, while stocks last.
Here are some resources you may wish to refer to in making your online purchase:
Printed paper issues (a+u, JA, Shinkenchiku, and Jutakutokushu)
For purchase from
– Europe and major EU regions: Idea Books
– North America (USA and Canada): ACC
– All other regions: Please send us an inquiry
– Amazon storefront for selected a+u and JA titles
– Zinio for selected a+u titles
– Zinio or Fujisan for JA titles
– Zinio or Fujisan for Shinkenchiku
– Zinio or Fujisan for Jutakutokushu
– Amazon Kindle for a+u, beginning with 2020 titles
We thank you again for your kind understanding, cooperation and support through this time.
Until then, our best wishes for everyone’s health and safety.
A+U Publishing and Shinkenchiku-sha Team