If you are a practicing architect, an urban designer, an educator in the field, or even an aspiring practitioner, and would like to submit your work to A+U Magazine, simply follow these guidelines:
Send us your material, ideally in the following specifications –
- Text should be in English, and between 300 to 1,500 words
- Images (high-res photos, drawings, sketches, plans, etc) in jpeg format at sizes of at least 1,200 pixels
- Video links from YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook are welcomed
- Appropriate credits to authors, photographers, etc, should be included where relevant (The permission of the copyright holder should be sought in advance from your end)
- Any links, deadlines, additional information should be provided as applicable/appropriate
- Please do not send content that might be considered illegal, defamatory, obscene, or factually inaccurate
- Submissions will not be returned
Please make sure that you are the owner or have received consent to all intellectual property rights in the content that is submitted to us. Please understand that it is in our discretion to select and publish content submitted in whole or in part. We will be sure to contact you when we decide to publish your submitted content.
By submitting your content to us, you have agreed with our terms and conditions.
Thank you for submitting your content to A+U Magazine!